NSK r10z Bearing
cylindrical roller bearings
Cylindrical roller bearings have high radial-load capacity and moderate thrust loads. They contain rollers which are cylindrically-shaped, but are not true cylinders. Instead, these rollers are crowned or end-relieved to reduce stress concentrations. Cylindrical roller bearings have moderate thrust loads and high radial-load capacity. They contain cylindrically-shaped rollers, but are not true cylinders. Instead, they are crowned or end-relieved to reduce stress. This results in low friction and allows for high-speed applications.
Cylindrical Roller bearings are designed to carry heavy radial loads and are suitable for high speed applications. The design incorporates separable inner or outer rings which simplifies assembly,dismantling, maintenance and inspection. Bore dimension range is from 15mm to 480mm. Available in F1 Traction Motor Precision.
- Toyana NJ18/1000 cylindrical roller bearings
- Toyana NNU6056 V cylindrical roller bearings
- 105 mm x 190 mm x 36 mm ISB NUP 221 cylindrical roller bearings
- Toyana NUP218 E cylindrical roller bearings
- 30 mm x 90 mm x 23 mm NACHI NU 406 cylindrical roller bearings
- 140 mm x 360 mm x 82 mm NACHI NUP 428 cylindrical roller bearings