NSK r10z Bearing
self aligning ball bearings
Self aligning ball bearings are suitable for applications where misalignment can arise from errors in mounting or shaft deflection. The steel balls, cage, and inner ring can rotate freely at a certain angle, as it is stated that the bearings have self-aligning features.Recommends Self-Aligning Ball Bearings when the alignment of the shaft and housing is problematic and the shaft may bend. The outer ring has a spherical raceway and its centre of curvature coincides with that of the bearing; therefore, the axis of the inner ring, balls and cage can deflect to some extent around the bearing centre.
The Double Row Self-Aligning ball bearings with Tapered Clamping Sleeve and Nut, are identical to Double Row Self-Aligning ball bearings except that these have a tapered bore, which is used for easier mounting and also a clamping sleeve and nut to clamp the bearings on the shaft. The tapered bore is also used for the adjustment of radial clearance.
- 40 mm x 80 mm x 18 mm NACHI 1208K self aligning ball bearings
- 6 mm x 20 mm x 6 mm NMB PBR6FN self aligning ball bearings
- QA1 PRECISION PROD
- Toyana 1310K self aligning ball bearings
- 60 mm x 110 mm x 22 mm ISO 1212K+H212 self aligning ball bearings
- SPX POWERTEAM
- 70 mm x 125 mm x 24 mm NKE 1214-K self aligning ball bearings
- Single Lip
- Toyana 2215K+H315 self aligning ball bearings
- Spherical Plain